* Norfolk resident; member, Norfolk Republican Party
* First elected official in Virginia to endorse Trump -- day he announced June 16, 2015
* Co-organized Virginians for Trump Facebook page 2015-16
* 10th District chairman for Trump campaign in Virginia for primaries; organized 10th District convention April 2016 which elected pro-Trump alternate delegates,
* National alternate delegate 2016 Republican Convention, Cleveland, selected by 2016 state convention in Harrisonburg.
* Volunteer for Trump in Leesburg, knocking on 5,000 doors, made over 1,000 phone calls for him
* Helped organize Jews for Trump 2016
* Volunteer at the official inaugural balls 2017.
* Contributing writer to TheBullElephant.com Republican blog
* Co-administrator of Facebook Pages , Trump 2020 Elite Team and Trump 2020 Elite Team Virginia
* Member, B'nai Israel Orthodox Jewish congregation, Norfolk
* Author (brand-new book) "The 6 Secrets to Winning Any Local Election – and Navigating Elected Office Once You Win!: A Step-by-Step Guide to Campaigning and Serving in Public Office (see below)
* Delegate to state, 10th district and Loudoun conventions since 2003.
* Organized polls in Leesburg in six different elections
* 10 year tenure in local elected office in Loudoun County; undefeated in four elections in "blue" Leesburg (see below)
Convention is May 9, 2020, 11 am at Smithfield Middle School, 14175 Turner Drive, Smithfield, VA 23440
"Ken Reid has extraordinary skills in 'retail politics' winning four times in a competitive purple district. He served with passion in local office and made tough decisions to solve real problems..."
Bob McDonnell, former VA Gov. and Attorney General, Virginia Beach resident
"Ken Reid would bring new blood to the Republican Party of Virgnia State Central Committee. He has won election to public office in a very Blue area of Virginia like Norfolk by reaching out to voters we need to grow our base, but has not sacrificed his conservative principles. He has great ideas to grow our base of support and hope he is elected to the SCC at the May 9 3d district convention in Smitfield."
Mike "Zig" Ziegenfuss, Chairman, Norfolk Electoral Board and active member Norfolk Republican Party
"Tired of the same old, same old that gave the General Assembly and governorship to the Dems? Ken can bring a breath of needed fresh air to the Republican Party of Virginia State Central Committee. Ken is a longtime Trump supporter and was an alternate delegate at the 2016 national convention. Ken has first hand knowledge on how to win local elections and has authored a book on that subject."
2016 Trump for President Chesapeake Volunteer Coordinator
" I have worked on campaigns in Virginia, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania, and I can attest that Ken very astutely identifies good practices and procedures that closely align with my anecdotal experience in the field, whether in canvassing (e.g. door-knocking), fundraising, the pre-campaign self-analysis by potential candidates, and advertising."